At Chip’s Transport we pride ourselves in two things: personal service and getting the job done right. Most of our customers know us, but if you have never shipped your car or light truck before and you are looking around, let us make a few suggestions:
- Get a firm written Quote, not an Estimate, and a description of exact pickup and drop-off locations.
- Be sure your auto transport company is insured.
- Be sure it has good references and testimonials.
- Ask who will be moving your vehicle and what happens if your vehicle is damaged.
- Ask what happens if the delivery date is not met.
With unqualified auto transport services a lot of things can go wrong. Be sure your firm is professional, is reputable and really cares about getting the job done right.